You will be working with a variety of clients and have responsibility for all client issues and for managing client expectations. Responsibilities will include a mixture of New Business and Account Management tasks including:
• Building excellent relationships at a variety of client levels and being a strategic partner to your clients in their digital activity
• Ensuring profitable delivery of work through effective cross-business/department relationships and processes
• Ensuring quality and timeliness of work delivered to clients
• Leading new business development
• Working on proposals and pitches to convert these leads into new clients
• Management of new clients into profitable, repeat business
• Creating new business opportunities within an existing client base
You will be:
• A team player, fun, irreverent, happy to muck in, ambitious, passionate, honest, sparky, energetic
You will not be:
• Political, defensive, insular, egotistical
We’re looking for ambitious, switched on people with experience liaising with clients, building relationships and managing expectations, and co-ordinating with internal teams. You should have significant experience working on either traditional or digital projects. You will have excellent writing, presentation and organisational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities. You will also have proven success and experience at pitching and business development.
As we are an international company there may be an opportunity to travel within the role.