The successful Java Developer will have demonstrable commercial experience of Java development and show an enthusiasm for the technology and new challenges, experience of other technologies such as .net or PHP would be highly beneficial.
As a developer at Reading Room, your job will entail developing digital functionality and Content Management Systems used by client websites; capturing technical requirements from clients; and working with a mixed project team of developers, designers and production staff to ensure that those requirements are adequately documented and ultimately fulfilled.
Do you have what it takes to join the Reading Room crew? The available position requires that you will have:
• Experience in web development across multiple projects of varying technical requirements
• Good experience in database design across multiple projects
• A degree in a technical area (or similar level qualification).
• An attention to detail, rigor and willingness to take responsibility for all work and code produced.
• Ability to meet challenging deadlines.
• An ability to work independently on the technical element of projects.
Reading Room have a very diverse team and will offer you every opportunity to grow and develop your skills. We are looking for a developer with a broad base of technical expertise and who takes great pride in their work. We are looking for someone with the right attitude that will fit in to our friendly and highly skilled team and has the same passion and drive that we have for every project we work on.