Outstanding Technical Architect required to help us build the best digital communications platforms in the business. You will gain a thorough understanding of Clients technical requirements and provide solutions for the correct hardware, the correct software/functionality and the correct architecture. The nature of this role requires a deep and demonstrable understanding of digital communications, ensuring that the technical solution to every single client is presented and delivered with gravitas, credibility and in a truly creative but practical fashion.
• Working closely with project teams on solutions to help with the Functional Specifications, the Technical Specifications and the Technical Architecture to ensure technical projects are delivered
• Working with the new business team on technical aspects of proposal writing and proposing and pitching technical solutions
• Communicating at extremely high levels of the client’s team and offering practical solutions to the clients’ needs
• Working with the development team to ensure that large scale solutions meet the necessary strategic targets, research new technologies and products into business opportunities
• Working with the Operations Director to ensure that technical aspects of the production process are understood well by the divisions, that adequate training is given as required to developers and to project managers
• Resolving technical issues that arise on projects, should this be required
• Provide input to improve technical documents, and assist Project Managers in the planning phases of development to aid success and efficiency in build
• Correct Process of Development including training where needed
• Control of budget vs the scope vs the timeline
• Management of System Administration
• Liaison with all software and hardware Partners
• Correct management of build processes
• Experience in leading client technical workshops and specifications for complex projects (digital, web, online)
• Demonstrated experience in performing complex analysis, consulting and providing technical recommendations
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with systems integration methods and technologies
• Proven track record in driving technical delivery for large complex projects
We have a very diverse team and we will offer you every opportunity to grow and develop your skills. We are looking for someone who takes great pride in their work. We are looking for someone with the right attitude that will fit in to our highly skilled team and have the same passion and drive that we have for every project we work on. If you think you’ve got what it takes we’d love to hear from you.
Founded in 1996, and with a staff of over 200 working from offices in London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, and Singapore, Reading Room is a full service digital consultancy providing everything under one roof, from lustrous creative designs to honest business analysis to tight technical services.
Our passion is creating immersive user experiences and digital dialogues, placing the user at the heart of everything we do.
Our services span the full lifecycle of digital communications, including:
- Strategic planning, creative and technical consultancy
- Design and development
- Digital marketing and measurement
- Usability and accessibility testing
- Hosting and managed services
We are a Gold European Seal of e-Excellence Winner, recognised for our outstanding track record in innovative digital marketing, a global top 10 digital agency in the Interactive Media Awards, and the UK’s top digital agency in the Design Week Top 100 2010.