We’re looking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic and ‘can do’ person, to join our friendly team. You should be well versed in all things digital with experience of working in a busy digital agency.
The Digital Producer is an important and exciting new role created to ensure our talented Digital Marketing team consistently deliver high quality client work on time and on budget.
The Fat Media Group consists of three businesses; Fat Media a digital agency, Reading Room a digital consultancy, and Ronin an international research business. With offices in London and Lancaster, you will be based in our Bristol office which is a Digital Marketing Hub for the group.
About the Role
As Digital Producer, you’ll be working within the digital marketing team of Fat Media Group, responsible for coordinating internal and client-based campaigns. Working alongside a broad spectrum of digital marketing specialists, you’ll be coordinating projects for clients of all sizes from Public Sector organisations and household brands, to aspiring SMEs.
You will ensure that all project requirements are clearly understood by everyone involved. You’ll deploy Agile techniques to ensure that the team delivers a sustained level of excellent work for our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to learn and grow from a team who really want to develop your skillset, expanding your knowledge across a wide range of marketing disciplines.
Please note; due to the nature of the work involved we will only consider full-time, in-house candidates for this vacancy.
- Have a minimum of 2 years relevant agency experience
- Demonstrate an analytical approach – and a willingness to bring fresh ideas to our business
- Have knowledge and experience of Agile principles and software (e.g. Jira, Trello etc)
- Demonstrate knowledge of marketing, and a passion for the industry
- Possess strong IT literacy, especially all areas of Microsoft Office and time tracking tools
- Bring with you great budget management, being able to provide cost estimates and quotations, as well as delegate big budgets for projects
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; Able to facilitate across commercial and delivery teams within the Fat Media Group, organising tasks with external agencies, as well as the client directly
- Have a keen attention to detail and excellent written skills
- Own stakeholder management, being able to translate very technical terminology for non-digital stakeholders
- Be a natural at multitasking: You need to be comfortable managing a range of different projects with multiple design and development teams and stakeholders, so effective prioritisation and staying calm under pressure are essential qualities.
- Be calm under pressure, with an unflappable nature. You should be the voice of reason when issues arise, ready with ideas to turn things around.
- Be passionate about quality and be the custodian of continuously striving for higher standards of delivery across the business.
Nice to have’s
- Certification in Agile SCRUM
- Marketing qualification
- Google marketing suite certificate
How to apply
Applicants should complete the application form, hosted on our parent company's website, Fat Media.