About the role
If you’re an ambitious Front-End Developer who can offer additional technical expertise to our well-established team, apply today. The role is available at our London, Liverpool or Lancaster office locations.
Due to continued growth, we are offering a brilliant opportunity for a passionate and dedicated Front-end developer to join our team. You will be responsible for working closely with our design and back-end development team to implement websites and web applications for clients within our ever-expanding client portfolio.
Front-end Developers' responsibilities include:
- Building responsive and accessible web sites.
- Working with the design team make decisions on UX.
- Maintaining and improving on current websites.
- Writing code against our teams standards and best practices.
- Working with the FE team to move forward with new technologies.
What would make someone successful in this role?
To join, you’ll need to have:
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS (SaSS or other pre-processers)
- Able to create websites using the mobile first approach.
- Proven experience with web accessibility.
- Experience with module bundlers such as Webpack, Grunt or Gulp.
- Experience working with Restful services
- Experience working in on or more of the following CMS’s
Additional desirable qualities:
- Node JS (express & sequelize)
- Experience or Exposure to PHP/C#
- An understanding of component based or atomic design patterns.
- Experience developing modular code.
We will, of course, provide full training on our quality management and wider working practices. Before all of that: you can expect an informal interview, so we can see how you approach technical problems.
How to apply
Applicants should submit a CV, and a short cover letter (maximum 500 words - including salary expectation, and current remuneration) explaining why they feel they would be suited to this role to [email protected].