Established in 2005, multi-award winning and industry leading experts Fat Media Ltd are once again expanding their business through the addition of an IT Technician Apprentice.
Located in the vibrant region of Southwark, South London, you will develop your existing IT skills and knowledge through a range of exciting tech duties while gaining first-class mentoring and support from industry professionals.
Roles and responsibilities
- Providing end users IT support with their IT Devices/Software
- Resolving tickets on the IT helpdesk in line with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Image/Install software on new PC’s/Existing PC’s (Examples – O365, Antivirus etc)
- Gather information on a user’s problem and escalate when needed
- Remote Support and Telephone Support
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date on CRM system
- PC build for new users and connection of peripherals
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Fat Media.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge
- Communicate with and support colleagues in a professional manner
- A methodical and logical troubleshooting mindset
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Basic knowledge of Mac is desirable but not essential
- A team player with a great attitude towards work
- Practical and hands-on
Salary, hours and benefits
- £14,560 per annum
- 37.5 per week 9am to 5pm
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- Relaxed dress code
- Free refreshments
- Birthday cake
- Fat parties
- Epic hardware
- Referral fee – Recommend a friend
- Working with amazing people
- Flu jab vouchers
To apply, please complete the application form, hosted on our parent company Fat Media's site.