We’re looking to recruit a smart-thinking, results-driven person to bring bags of enthusiasm and a fresh perspective to this important client-facing role. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to be part of a high-energy team, working alongside our portfolio of ambitious clients to deliver innovative and exciting full-service digital and web projects.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
About the Role:
Salary: £30 - £40k DOE
Location: Hybrid (working part of the week from our Bristol or London office, the rest remotely)
The Senior Account Manager fulfils an important, multi-functional role. They ensure all accounts are run efficiently and smoothly day-to-day and will build relationships with clients based on trust and service excellence. They will contribute to business growth, using strong interpersonal skills to spot and develop revenue-generating opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grounding in a full-service marketing agency, be passionate about digital, and will be comfortable managing multiple clients across market verticals. They will have suitable knowledge of the production process for tech and digital; able to answer clients’ questions as they arise. At times, they may also be the lead on projects.
Relationship management: A key point of contact for clients’ day-to-day. This includes running regular face-to-face status meetings, writing contact reports, executing the action points, taking client briefs, and providing quarterly/monthly reports. You will need to build strong client and internal relationships quickly as we have several big, exciting projects underway, with long-standing and newly acquired clients.
Account development: Work with your Client Partner, the Client Services Director, and the wider team on the development and implementation of strategic communications solutions for each client, as well as business plan preparation to spot the next opportunities and generate revenue growth. Advising clients on the best use of digital and sometimes traditional marketing to benefit their organisation is fundamental to this role. This must be executed with absolute integrity, dedication, enthusiasm, and a genuine desire to help their organisation.
Leadership: Own projects fully, having a deep understanding of opportunities and barriers. Manage the day-to-day client communication and the wider team on a range of digital, tech, and social projects.
Spot opportunities: As a full-service consultancy we have significant breadth and depth in the services we can deliver to our clients. You’ll be the type of account manager that’s always probing clients to uncover new opportunities and strengthen the relationship.
From time to time, you will also become involved in managing in-bound new business enquiries adding variety to your role.
Production: Liaising with the Project Management team to plan and prioritise new work, get estimates, manage timings and budgets, and provide regular updates to all involved.
Financial control: Meticulous management of financials, including accurate quoting, regular WIP updates, POs, and invoicing, and pro-actively contributing to quarterly revenue forecasting.
Quality control: Ensuring that all final assets are delivered on time and on budget. This includes making sure all final checks on copy, imagery, Q&A, and usage rights are completed before presenting to the client.
Required skills & Experience:
· Minimum 2 years of previous agency experience is required for AM and 4 years for SAM role
· Experience creating client-facing, high-quality presentations, and proposals, crafting inputs from different sources into a clear, concise and effective output
· Solid writing skills, with the ability to write briefs and review work
· Experience managing, nurturing, and closing inbound new business enquiries
· Demonstrated experience managing budgets
· Proven client service skills, including demonstrated understanding of how to manage and operate client accounts day-to-day, identify opportunities, manage client issues and ensure excellent communication is always maintained with the client
· The ability to effectively prioritise and work on multiple projects
· Strong organisation and communications skills including the ability to encourage cooperation from others
· You’re a natural people person
· Demonstrated experience in social, design and digital marketing
· Demonstrated experience delivering integrated campaigns and websites
You will be based out of our London, or Bristol office with flexible working patterns (typically 2 days a week in an office) and will benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a Christmas shut down, a salary sacrifice pension, and a whole host of retail discounts through our SAGE benefits scheme including cycle to work, reduced gym memberships and access to employee welfare support and counselling services.