We’re looking to recruit a bright and astute Digital Project Manager to bring a fresh perspective and enthusiasm to this client-facing role. If you’re looking to be part of a high-energy team, this is an exciting and rewarding opportunity. Working alongside ambitious clients, you'll be part of a team helping to deliver innovative and exciting digital projects - adding real value to our clients.
You can be based out of our Lancaster, London, or Bristol office, and will benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a salary sacrifice pension, free drinks on a Friday (subject to offices re-opening), and a whole host of retail discounts through our perks scheme.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
We are Reading Room, an award-winning digital consultancy and we're proud to be a part of the Fat Media Group, which includes RONIN International - a global market research agency, and Fat Media - a full-service digital marketing agency.
For over 20 years we have been helping businesses solve problems and unlock value for their users. We deliver bespoke digital solutions that focus on how people experience technology, bridging the gaps between strategy, design and technical thinking.
We are not afraid to challenge conventional thinking and we’re known for our candid, jargon-free approach to delivery.
Our culture is built on trust, collaboration, optimism, inclusivity and diversity.
Our work adheres closely to user-centred design principles; we deliver client work using Agile processes and in-depth discovery.
Our impressive client portfolio spans public sector brands such as NHS, Health Education England and MHRA, to membership organisations like British Safety Council, Unite the Union, UK Coaching and FIGO, to charities such as Mates in Mind and Teenage Cancer Trust and commercial enterprises, including Royal Mail MarketReach, Countryside Properties, Hill Group, BMI and Circle Healthcare – to name just a few.
About the role:
We are looking for talented people with a keen interest in technology and software, and a passion for project and account management within an agency setting.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the relationship between the business and our clients. You will be working closely with both the project and account management team as well as multi-disciplined, technology-agnostic delivery teams. Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills are required.
Our Project Managers represent the business. As such, they need to show confidence, openness, creativity, empathy, and a desire to innovate and create long-term relationships with our clients, both as individuals and organisations.
- Answering clients queries over the phone and via an online portal
- Supporting client relationships and providing effective service delivery
- Ensuring that everything we deliver to the client is of high quality
- Working closely and maintaining good relationships within the wider internal teams
- Working closely with fellow team members and clients to capture requirements
- Identifying improvements to processes and procedures
- Ongoing reporting of client project status
- Content population on client websites
- Clear escalation of issues for resolution
Required skills and experience:
- Awareness of various project management methodologies
- Understanding of digital technologies
- Use of project management tools, such as MS Project, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, flexible and reliable
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Understanding of commercial requirements
- Good problem solving and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Previous project management experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of website design and development
- Knowledge of different content management systems