We're looking for a talented Project Manager, with a keen interest in technology and software to bring a fresh perspective and enthusiasm to this client-facing role. If you’re looking to be part of a high-energy team, this is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to deliver exciting and innovative digital projects for our portfolio of ambitious clients.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- A salary sacrifice pension.
- Free drinks on a Friday.
- Free fruit and breakfast.
- Free tea, coffee, and Juice.
- A whole host of social events throughout the year.
- Free Eye Tests and Annual Flu Jabs.
About the role:
As a Project Manager you will work closely with our multi-disciplined, technology-agnostic delivery teams and play a key role in managing the relationship between the business and our clients.
- Managing the client relationship and providing effective service delivery.
- Ensuring project documentation is maintained to a high standard.
- Measuring and reporting on delivery performance and profitability.
- Working closely with clients to capture functional and non-functional requirements.
- Working closely and maintaining good relationships within the wider internal teams.
- Running client workshops and training.
- Ensuring that everything we deliver to the client is of high quality.
- Identifying improvements to the development and delivery processes.
- Ongoing project reporting to both the client and the business with early identification of risks, and clear escalation of issues for resolution.
Our Project Managers represent the business, and as such need to show confidence, openness, creativity, empathy, and a desire to innovate and create long term relationships with our clients, both as individuals and organisations.Working closely with multi-disciplined, technology-agnostic delivery teams, you will be the main point of contact with the client, so excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills are required.
- The use of various project management methodologies and the delivery of a range of small to large scale digital platforms and services using a variety of technologies.
- Use of project management tools, such as MS Project, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand complex development challenges the explain to clients of mixed technical or digital attainment
- Understanding of commercial requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in risk management and mitigation.
Nice to have:
- Proven ability to run agile projects.
- Reading Room has successfully delivered many central government and public sector contracts (including NHS); they remain key verticals in our business model. As such, experience of solutioning public sector projects to Government Digital Standards (GDS) and or NHS Digital Guidelines will be considered favourably.