We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Drupal Developer to complement our talented team.
We have offices in Bristol, Lancaster, and London – where our head office and Drupal team is based.
We welcome applicants from any of these areas and for the perfect candidate, we will consider remote working (UK-based only).
About the role
You will be expected to architect solutions, lead projects, work with our Technical Solutions team, and contribute towards proposals, helping to win new clients through problem-solving and creative thinking.
You will get to explore new technology and influence our ways of working within our collaborative environment.
You will learn from our existing team while also being able to contribute your own ideas to help us progress and innovate.
On top of this, you will demonstrate a commitment to the Open Source/Drupal community of which we are keen to re-establish ourselves in.
We will support you in developing your skills and hope that you will help us develop ours. If you have something to contribute, such as a new technology or a streamlined process, we will encourage you to explore and share your thoughts.
Key skills required
- Multiple years of professional development in Drupal 8, including custom module development, good knowledge of Form API, Paragraphs & Views
- Integration with 3rd-party APIs
- Working with Git, following branching methodology and use of Continuous Integration tools
- Architecting and building complex enterprise-scale Drupal websites
- Engaged in the Drupal Community (be prepared to demonstrate this)
- Customer engagement & Leading Drupal builds (let us know the projects you have led through development)
Why Reading Room?
Reading Room is an award-winning digital consultancy with over 20 years’ experience helping businesses solve problems and unlock value for their users.