The definitive list of the UK’s top 100 digital agencies 2018 has been released this week.
Econsultancy has published its annual Top 100 Digital Agencies Report and we are delighted to announce that Reading Room are recognised as the top 25 Full Service/Marketing agencies within the UK, ranking 44 overall.
The Econsultancy Top 100 report is “the definitive listing of the UK’s largest digital agencies” and compiles its rankings based on fee income to reach an objective measure of current agency success.
The guide features in-depth analysis and commentary on the state of the industry, along with information about each agency to help client-side professionals choose the right partner to achieve their business goals.
The state of the industry report is full of interesting challenges and opportunities, which are highlighted in the full report. A few stand-out points are:
- Agencies are undergoing a period of business transformation, facing threats from in-housing, consultancies, new sources of competition and clients aggressively managing costs, so whether you are a part of a large agency network or independent offering a generic proposition is definitely not an option.
- In 2018, agencies have reported an increase in over 20% growth in total fee income, in line with the growth seen in 2017.
- Fee income distribution is more weighted to the top 8, with the Top 5 agencies accounting for 40% of entire fee income and half of total fee income accounted from the top eight agencies.
- GDPR and The Cambridge Analytica breach, remains a turning point for the industry.
- Talent pipeline and resource, continues to be a major concern for recruitment and retention across the industry.
Jamie Griffiths, Reading Room’s MD: "Being ranked as a top UK 25 digital agency reaffirms that Reading Room is delivering digital solutions that meet the needs of businesses, their employees, and their customers.
"It is testament to the hard work, passion and experience of the talented Reading Room team."