With over 18 years’ experience working in the sporting sector, Reading Room has collaborated with some of the biggest names in sport, including Liverpool FC, Arsenal FC, Ipswich Town FC, British Cycling, and UK Coaching.
We are delighted to be attending the Sports Business Awards ceremony at The Brewery, one of London’s leading venues, on Friday 1st June this year. A host of accomplished industry-insiders will be judging at the event: CEOs across all sports, as well as those whose knowledge, expertise and experience gives them special insight into the challenges and demands of sports business success.
So what is our story?
• We created the first ever fully responsive ecommerce store in football for Liverpool FC.
• We do digital for the best cycling team in the world.
• We have taken a lead role in the digital engagement of fans for both Olympic and Commonwealth Games .
• We have worked with the world’s longest-established Professional Sportsperson’s Union .
• We have trusted digital relationships with both UK sporting and UK coaching bodies.
• We have created a world class sporting partnership programme .
• We do digital for an international sporting museum.
• Our sports expertise even extends to the World Squash Championships and World Class Darts.
Reading Room was also the first to innovate ‘Playmaker’, a bespoke, fully-integrated and fully-responsive all-in-one sports product, designed to boost fan engagement for Championship and Premier League football clubs. If it doesn’t exist, we create.
Since rolling out Playmaker for our clients, the results have been outstanding. Leading the field in fan experience, we have delivered page view increases by 118% and visit duration by 108% at Stoke City FC , for example.
We are honoured to be sharing the awards night in June with many of our talented peers, including partners, clients and friends. Check out the shortlist here: http://sportsbusinessawards.co.uk/finalists/, and follow us on social via #ReadingRoomSportsBizAwards on the night!