The Joris Ide Group is one of Europe’s largest providers of building panel systems. They help customers find the right solutions for many different types of building - from industrial, office, retail and leisure to residential homes. Their wide customer base varies from large contractors, architects, consulting firms and resellers to individuals such as home owners or farmers.
To develop a strategic web-platform from concept to first release in just six weeks in time for the key Batimat construction tradeshow.
- The Design and UX needed to convey the personality of Joris Ide
- A large, multi-national capability to deal easily with multiple languages and domains for European content
- Integration was vital, and the capability to integrate with the SAP CRM system
- Build system has to leave them with capability for future personalisation.
- Enterprise level / robust CMS support
We aimed to achieve this through the introduction of content strategy, governance and measurement. Deployment of a best in class technology platform, architected around the users, designed to engage and support.
Reading Room developed the new Joris Ide site rapidly by focusing on achieving a minimum viable product and working closely with the client to maintain a focused scope for the first phase in time for the show. A rapid discovery phase was completed to define user stories and key user journeys for the site as a basis for development. A Kentico platform enabled a fast build as much of the content entry functionality was included ‘out of the box’. This allowed Reading Room’s developers to focus on bespoke functionality and reduced overall build time.