We are looking for a talented, efficient and motivated Digital Communications Executive to join our team of communications and digital marketing experts at Reading Room. The successful candidate will be based in our Bristol office, with the option of working remotely for part of the week (subject to government ‘work from home’ guidance).
About the Role:
Reporting directly to our Head of Communications, you will support our Communications Specialists in Bristol and be part of a wider digital marketing team.
You will be delivering creative communications and digital campaigns for consumer, non-profit and public sector brands.
Your role will include:
- Delivery of comms work (e.g., content writing, social media management, and email campaigns).
- Conducting desk research and data analyses
- Input into creative and planning processes.
- Providing support to other members of the team on client projects and retained work.
- Following agency processes, to ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Taking and developing client briefs
- Tracking and measuring the effectiveness of communications work, reporting this success back to the client
- Communicating with the client and client services where needed, providing status updates, etc.
- Input into proposals and pitch content where required.
As a confident communicator with at least 1 year under your belt working in a communications role, you will be well-versed in using both creative and analytical thinking to deliver fantastic digital content and campaigns.
You will have sound writing ability (comfortable with B2B and consumer topics) and will be able to evidence where you have delivered digital communications (ideally across multiple channels) that produced measurable results.
- Hands-on experience in delivering digital communications such as website content, social media, content marketing, and email marketing.
- A high standard of writing and impeccable attention to detail.
- Able to develop knowledge of specialist subjects quickly and adapt creative thinking to suit a variety of topics, interests, and sectors.
- A confident communicator, able to establish and maintain productive relationships with clients and staff in other depts.
- Strong organisational skills and experience in managing personal workflow.
- Able to produce clear and concise report documents.
- Knowledge of digital measurement, metrics and reporting best practice.
- Proficient in use of MS Office software and web applications.
- Up to date with current trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Understand how digital communications integrates with and supports a marketing strategy.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Experience using social media dashboards and analytics tools.
- Worked within an agency environment.
- Experience working with public sector organisations